pinky stones

Monday, April 03, 2006

Special bracelets

Kamsahamnida \(>v<)/ Khoop Phrakhun Kha (^人^)
These bracelets were given to me from my special friends. The left one I got was as a Christmas present and the right one was as my birthday present. Friends who gave me these ones were both member of World School. Whenever I see these presents, I remember clearly what I did with them (Of course it doesn't mean I remember them only when I see them). Now we live different countries but they live in my mind. Then it doesn't matter! I have a confidence that I can meet them someday again^^

4 Comments:

  • Hi,hamu♡

    I am glad that you were able to spend very good time at a World School!!
    By the way..
    I can't understand this sentence mean...
    →Khoop Phrakhun Kha
    So please tell me..!!

    Bye.

    By Blogger namaketarou, at 5:46 PM  

  • Hello!!
    You are so happy gilr right??
    That present is so cute.

    I want to meet you soon. I can't wait meet you!!!!!

    By Blogger ssk185, at 7:31 PM  

  • Thanks for your comment.
    I think Sakura have gone somewhere because of wind....I'm so sad...

    Bye-Bye
    Ruko

    By Blogger ruko, at 2:51 AM  

  • Hi♡sweet girl♡
    how happy girl you are.
    im jerouse(laugh)

    And you can really meet with them someday because you are friends over the world!!
    Good friendships☆

    By Blogger Hiroko, at 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home