pinky stones

Sunday, April 09, 2006

New semester has started

Cherry, cherry, cherry and you...

About a week ago, my school started. I became 2nd grade this year. I hope this year will also be wonderful. From this year, my classroom, homeroom teacher and the schedule was changed. My classroom changed to mcuh bigger room than before. We have big space so we often play with in our room. It was good changing but the schedule... of course not bad. I can study English more but it's really hard for me. Today we have 5 English classes out of 7classes. It's nice and meaningfull but hard. But but I am sure it's a really big chance for us to grow our English ability then! I will work hard !! I will !!!

2 Comments:

  • Congratulations(?) for becoming a 2nd grader ~
    5 English classes out of 7 .... Oh that is .... if it was for me, I couldn't stand .... >_<
    Too much !!
    I hope you work hard ~ ^^
    Ganbattene~ !

    By Blogger Painer, at 3:19 AM  

  • Don't worry. You will do very well. Your English is getting better and better every day.
    Bythe way, I have updated my blog. Please visit it and write a comment.

    By Blogger Mr. Stout, at 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home