pinky stones

Thursday, March 23, 2006

My birthday

The special day, the special person...

Yesterday, March 22nd was my 16th birthday. Many friends gave me so nice presents! I really thanks for them. These presents are not all what I got yesterday. I want to show you all but sorry there were many or too big or... a one present, I really can't show you. Because it wasn't a thing. It was... A surprising present? maybe. Anyway it was also a big present^^ And my family gave me presents too. Especially my mother bought very expensive necklace for me! It was a wonderful day yesterday (>v∂*)

2 Comments:

  • Oh you got so many presents !! How lucky you are ! :)
    And you got something so big that you can't even take a picture? sugoi ne
    I envy you have so many good friends !!

    By Blogger Painer, at 12:41 AM  

  • Hi♡Sweet and lucky ♡girl.
    Im ヒッキー。・゜・。・゜(ノд`*)So
    I will give you something on someday(laugh)
    Im really sorry...

    By Blogger Hiroko, at 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home