pinky stones

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Happy white day

Only you can open my mind...
Good day everyone^^ How are you today? Especially girls, did you receive candies or marshmallows from someone special? I hope you could! By the way in Japan, it is said that the white day was made by the Japanese confectionary company to their profit. Oh what a unromntic stoy this is!! But I heard in Europe, the origin of the white day is different! It is said like one couple had been loved each other, swore their love again on the white day. This is much better also sweet^^ I hope you believe the latter one.
Oh and to someone, thank you...(ノノ*≧~)

4 Comments:

  • Hello...
    How are you?
    Thanks for your comment.
    Do you like reading books?
    I hope so...

    Bye
    Ruko

    By Blogger ruko, at 2:40 AM  

  • Bonjour!(Can you understood..??)

    Thanx for vsiting and leave your comment♪
    I'm so happy♪♪

    I want to go you house someday!!!
    But..
    I'm afraid about dog..
    So..Just looking..!!('ε';)

    Thank you.

    By Blogger namaketarou, at 9:09 PM  

  • Hello!!!
    I enjoyed talk with you in this morning!!!!!! Your talk is always interesting for me!!!!


    Do you god good whiteday'S presents for someone??

    By Blogger ssk185, at 1:21 AM  

  • Hi♡sweet girl♡
    im crazy girl(laugh)
    Did u get white day's present from someone?
    My...someone said for me i will☆(〇´∀`)b

    By Blogger Hiroko, at 7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home