pinky stones

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Blood test...

Pegasus, take me to where my dear is...
Today I had a blood test at my school. It was really really terrible for ME. I envied who had not been afraid>_<。 Even before the test, I was almost dead... Should I write exactly what happened? Sorry but I can't. Still now I am in not that good condition. But but I have to say thanks to my kind friends! They helped me a lot!! One friend closed my eyes off with her hands. Some of them sang a song for me. All my friends asked to me "Are you okay?" Thank you very very much my friends!!

6 Comments:

  • Hello!!
    Aye you Okey??
    I didn't like blood test too...

    By the way...
    Your pictures are aiways cute!!
    I like it very much!!!

    By Blogger ssk185, at 8:13 PM  

  • Hey!
    Are you ok??
    I think your everything's will be ok...
    Please say to me if you want to help something!! Please..

    luv

    Ruko

    By Blogger ruko, at 1:49 AM  

  • I'm sure you are okay. :)
    Yesterday's omikuji came true.
    I didn't study hard on my vacation so ... I failed on my exam.
    haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    I should study hard. >_< yadakedo...
    I must study math !! You too ! ;)
    MaTaNe!

    By Blogger Painer, at 6:04 AM  

  • Hi! sweet girl♡
    R u ok?(I hope so...)
    Thank u for leaving my blog.
    I hate blood test too. I cant see it...
    R u my friend, so if u wanna help, plese say to me(*^_^*)i wil go and help everytime♪

    By Blogger Hiroko, at 8:23 AM  

  • Hello, M.
    Do you remember Nicola who joined World School and stayed same room with you in Katsuura.
    She is my host family.
    She said to me "I want to meet Megumi."
    So pls leave comment in my blog asap!

    By Blogger lisappear, at 2:20 AM  

  • Hi, M. I sent you mail to your yahoo address. so pls check it and reply me ASAP.

    By Blogger lisappear, at 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home