pinky stones

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Flowers

We live under the same sky...

How many kinds of flowers do you know? Which flower do you like the best? I like all flowers but Portulaca is the best. Do you know? They're really small flowers each but colorful and beautiful. This flower's "Hanakotoba (the language of flowers)" is "Pretty, naive, and lovely".
←This is a Portulaca.
But it has just one defect... This flower is really small and short, so I can never get bouquet of Portulaca !!
↓This link shows you many Hanakotoba. Look at the "Rose (Red)". This is the most famouse Hanakotoba I think. I am waiting who will give me the rose someday (ノ*>v<)!!

3 Comments:

  • I have no doubt that you will be given dozens and dozens of roses one day.

    By Blogger Mr. Stout, at 6:48 AM  

  • Meg!!!...........i agree with some comments that you will be given the boquet of flower one fine day!!!!i like your "Flower" its so cool!!hahah....at last i miss you so much......warittha
    ^_^

    By Blogger paeng, at 6:26 AM  

  • Hello!!
    Do you study everytime??
    I did't...
    My favorit flower is sunflower!!
    It gave me power!!!

    Good luck for exam.

    By Blogger ssk185, at 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home